1. Obviously the mere fact that it is Friday is awesome in and of itself. There is a different air to Friday than there is to Monday. We all know that.
2. Successful completion of yet another Pep Rally. Oh the joys (and panics) of being the Cheerleading coach.
3. A group of wonderful teachers, to whom I owe so much, who volunteered to dress up and show off their dance moves at the Pep Rally. They did the Dougie! It was hilarious. I wish I had a picture.
4. A quiet Friday night in, eating Chinese food and watching Mad Men. I am fascinated by Don Draper. And the outfits. And the LIPSTICK. I love it.
1. Sleeping in.
2. A mani/pedi Thank You from my wonderful Mama.
3. Coffee with a former student and cheerleader. Loved catching up!
4. Organizing drawers.
5. Dinner with my entire family to celebrate my grandmother's birthday!
Granny in the birthday hat! (Shot from my cousin's phone, which explains the quality)
1. An interesting and good sermon on marriage.
2. Omelets after church! Our new thing.
3. At the coffee shop, in my spot, finishing up grades and getting school work done so I can enjoy church tonight and then dinner with the Herndons.
4. Waffle night at the Herndons!
And to top everything off, it's about 50 degrees all weekend long.
Spring is coming, friends!
Spring is coming soon.