Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Small Victory

Life is slowing down....

Competition cheer is over. I have been home by 3:30 each day this week.

I have made dinner every night! We made rule that if we want to eat out during the week, we have to have a salad. Which naturally has been really good motivation to cook good food at home.

Here is a what I made:

Monday: Jerk Chicken (Patrick's favorite!), Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli

image from link above




Tuesday: Stuffed Shells (Weight Watchers recipe)

Wednesday: Butternut Squash and Bacon Risotto (so fancy...)

image from link above

I ate this and then promptly fell asleep. I was late to Bible Study.

Thursday: Crockpot Beef Stew

Probably not the healthiest of dinners, but a celebration of getting home earlier and actually having the time! And way better than a salad...

No comments: