Tuesday, November 9, 2010

9 Reasons Why I Love Test Days:

1. I can actually sip my coffee instead of chugging it.
2. I have time to catch up on emails that I let go for so long.
3. I get so much accomplished sitting at my desk.
4. It is the one time my class is not actually "organized chaos."
5. Even my rowdy students are quiet for a little bit.
6. I can read a couple entries on my Google Reader in between being productive.
7. Wearing heels does not make me want to cut off my feet at the end of the day.
8. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment to finish a unit with my students.
9. I usually have time to clean off my desk.

Only 9 because I couldn't think of 10. And odd numbers are currently my thing.

Coming soon:
-Long awaited pictures from Patrick's China Trip (we are a little behind, I know)
-Forgotten pictures of Halloween Cuteness and a Baby named Sayge :)

No comments: