Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Weekend

We had a great weekend in Rockbridge for Young Life Fall Weekend! God is doing awesome stuff at the high school where I teach. I used to lead Young Life for Jamestown High School while I was at William and Mary. It's a great ministry that focuses on building relationships with high school kids in order to share the gospel. Young Life has these camps built all over the United States. The idea is to create a haven for kids to get away with their leaders, have the time of their life to see that Christ does hold life to the full, and have deep conversations about God.

This is me on the climbing wall.




The awesome thing about Young Life is that they seek to do everything with excellence to the glory of God. Therefore, everything is of the highest quality. The cabins are clean and nice. The fields are beautiful and well-kept. The food is delicious. The staff are hilarious and provide high quality program. All of this translate to kids feeling really loved.




These two girls are leaders for our area. God is doing such awesome things through them.

I love them! They have servants' hearts for the Lord.

Overall, it was a great weekend! I have missed getting to be a part of Young Life ministry and am so thankful that God has led me back to this place to get to be a part of it again.





No comments: