Saturday, October 30, 2010

Things that make me happy:

1. That my competition cheer girls ROCKED THE MAT today and totally held their own even though we had the smallest squad.

2. Hearing "Mrs. Heeerrrrnnnnndddooonnn!!!" from the stands and looking up to see two of my most rowdy boys from my first year teaching 9th grade wildly waving at me.

3. Closing our pool down, which means it's officially fall and that Christmas (and Christmas Break...) are right around the corner.

4. The new running shoes I bought last night which makes me excited to exercise. Even though I'm sad competition cheer season is over, it will be nice to be home from school at 3:30 and actually be able to have time for things like exercising.

5. That it's finally chilly enough to break out the Ugg boots.

6. That I will be going to dinner and movie tonight with my wonderful husband for the first time in months.

7. That I am all caught up on grading and lesson plans after weeks of drowning...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

your girls were awesome!! They looked so good out there. Thats amazing to have no deductions :) Great to see you guys today!