Friday, October 22, 2010

So I baked a pie.


And this is not a picture of it. This is a picture I googled of Butternut Squash Pie because I forgot to take a picture of mine and because mine was not that pretty due to some sloshing incident that happened when I put it in the oven which inevitably led to some crust-burning issues.
However, it was still good. Which is all that matters right?
Our busy-ness has hit its peak. I threw in the towel and we ate out every night this week except for one, in which I went totally all out and made chicken, veggies, potatoes, and a butternut squash pie, mostly because I wanted my house to smell all pumpkin-y and delicious like Fall.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. Competition cheerleading only has a few more weeks left, so the time is coming when I will no longer have to stay after school until 6:00 every night.
And I MAY even go on a run today. I may have to start all over with my Couch to 5K plan, but we'll see. I'm hoping my body will just remember what to do and will magically be able to run at least 2 miles. Time will certainly tell.
Happy almost end of October!

No comments: