Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beautiful Wedding Weekend


Photo by Corinthian Ballroom
My beautiful friend and co-worker, Allie, got married this weekend to another good family friend, Josh. It was truly one of the most beautiful and classy weddings I've ever attended. We danced and partied all night (I even got Patrick to dance with me!), and we got to hang out with good friends.


Billy and Rebecca, who've moved away but came in for the weekend. We've missed them!

Yummy cupcakes.


Carter and Sanja, who are getting married themselves in July.
Carter is one of my brother's best friends and has pretty much grown up as another litte brother of mine.

Good friends!

(I need a tan. And a haircut. Yuck.)

My brother Dave and his girlfriend, Katie.
One of the best parts of the night was getting to hang out with them.
(By the way, Dave and I decided that dancing is just not in our genes, but we do it anyway...It may have been scary.)


It was the perfect way to kick-off the three day weekend and the beginning of summer.
Congrats Allie and Josh!

No comments: