Sunday, May 9, 2010

To my mom:


I am so blessed to have you as my mom.
You are strong, beautiful, and inspiring.
You kicked cancer's tail and lived to tell about it.
And tell about it you did.
You share your miraculous testimony with anyone who asks.
You have an amazing faith in God.
It is encouraging to see you challenged by His Word daily.
You are always stylish.
And willing to share your clothes with me.
Even when I don't give them back.
(Sorry about that.)
You love simple things.
Like having all your kids home at the same time around the same table.
And reading good books.
You are so sweet to my husband and happy to have him in our family.
In fact, you said, "Yes you can marry her!" before he even got the words out that night.
You are loving and generous to everyone in your life.
Even those you don't know well.
You welcome everyone as if you've known them all your life.
Thank you for always being hospitable, welcoming, and loving with open arms.
I love you, Mom!



Sorry I did not get you a card for Mother's Day.
I hope this will do.

No comments: