Thursday, May 20, 2010

Prom Hair

This is my 100th blog post! In celebration, I thought I would show you something fancy:





Prom Hair. (And my attempt to capture it on film by myself.)




I tried to rock the trendy side bun.
(It was my attempt not to look like a teacher. Blend in, baby.)




I was lacking hairspray (which I have since remedied, should I ever want to recreate my prom hair experience) so by the end of the night, I just looked like I had a bad case of bed head. But it started out pretty dang good if I do say so myself.


Here's my cool trick for achieving this fancy-nancy bun:


You twist your hair into a bun and screw one of these clips into the top and one into the bottom and magic happens.

They are so lovely.

These clips make everyday feel like a prom-hair kinda day.

No comments: