After a busy, busy, busy but good weekend a week ago, we had a more slow-going Saturday this time around. I love me a free Saturday. Love.
Here's all the good parts:
1. Sleeping in.
2. Impromptu breakfast at a local diner with mom and grandparents.
3. A stop by the farmer's market. Picking up a bag of end-of-the-season tomatoes for a dollar!
4. A day in the kitchen baking cookies, cleaning out the fridge, radio blaring, and making a salad.
5. Spaghetti dinner with our boy. Talking football, going through family photos, and feeling a little more comfortable.
6. A win for our Vols! Finally.
7. Catching up on a week's worth of TV and a cup of coffee with my husband.
8. Setting the clocks back and an extra hour of sleep. Desperately needed.
Horay for the weekend! Can I get an amen?