Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Things Friday

Every once in a while my friend Amanda shares five things she's loving at the moment.
I thought I'd be a copy-cat and share mine too.
Amanda, you should do a link up!
(And you should come home, so we can catch up in person!)

Anyways, here's five things I'm loving at the moment!


You know how much I love Mad Men.  This is like the next best thing!  And my love affair with lipstick and coiffed hair continues.

I may or may not have had a peppermint mocha almost every day this week. Whoops.
I did work out each day, too.  That counts for something, right?


 I'm a little behind on reading the best sellers.  I think this book was all the rage a few years ago but I picked it up at the library book sale this summer for $2.00.  It's written from the perspective of a child with autism.  I have taught/am teaching children on the spectrum, and it gives some insight into their thinking even though it is fictional.  Check it out!

 See those boots right there in the center?  I have those!  And I love them.  They are comfy and cute.  And they were affordable too.



I haven't actually cooked anything out of this but I found it at a discount outlet for a steal.  I've been flipping through it and marking some things I want to try.  Seems like a lot of simple, go-to recipes.

Happy Weekend!
What are five things you're loving these days?


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Emily...I love that you did your own five things list! Maybe I will do it as a link-up one of these days (if I can figure out how!) Hope you're doing well. I love keeping track of you and Patrick via your blog, but we definitely should catch up in person sometime soon. I'll let you know next time I'm back home :)

Btw...I've heard great things about the Mark Bittman cookbook. It's definitely on my wishlist!

The Marks said...

Emily,
an I barrow that book when you are finished? I would love to read it?
Heather