Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Patrick and I had a WONDERFUL restful Thanksgiving break. I'm so thankful to be a teacher and get 2 glorious days off! It was a much needed break. We slept in (fabulous) and went to my parent's house at 2:30. We also went to his parents house that same evening at 6:30. Needless to say, we were STUFFED despite trying hard to pace ourselves. Here are the pictures from my parents. We got carried away and forgot to break out the camera for part deux.


My brother Big Dave and his baby, Roxanne.


Mother and Daughter (beauitful)



Lovely, happy cousins: Scott and his wife, Mandy :)



Granny and Granddaddy Jones


Neva and Granddaddy Zimmerman


My cousin Evan and his wife Michelle got to come! Here's Michelle with Maya, the cutie :)



Finally....dessert!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have some great pictures here! It was great having everyone at Thanksgiving!