Monday, February 21, 2011

Movin' and Shakin'

Ohhh February has been so good to us.

No sickness.

Great weather.

And a little dose of motivation.

Are you ready for this?  We have BOTH been working out.

I am back at running.  Patrick is doing elliptical workouts 3-4 times a week.  It feels so good to be on the same page.

We are eating better.  I'm doing South Beach Diet.  I know, another diet.  The doctor actually put me on this, I am sad and a little embarrassed to admit.  But it feels good and I'm sticking to it.  Cutting out the excess sugar.

This week, I'm doing my daily cleaning schedule, which means the house will be lovely by Friday.

We made plans to trim the big tree in the backyard.  Which is, gulp, very expensive.

We FINALLY got the leaves up from fall, thanks to a very willing 9th grader who wanted to earn some moo-lah.

I have four cousins getting married this summer.  Four.  One is a 1920s theme.  One is a Hokies theme.  The others do not have a theme so far as I can tell but all are going to be beautiful and tons of fun.

All of that is to say that I have been looking for new dresses to buy.

And praying that South Beach works.

Cheerleading is winding down so I'm getting my afternoons back.

Hallelujah.

Schoolwork is coming along, as usual.

Patrick is working a lot and has taken on a new position at work.  He is very enthusiastic about it, which is great to see.

Life is good!

Keep it comin'.

No comments: